Here at JM-Imports we have access to the Yahoo Japanese auction website.
JM-Imports can buy your parts/cars/bikes via yahoo and ship in containers to the UK.
To view the Yahoo Auctions click the link below and search for your desired items:
Q: “ I am new customer and want to bid at your web on few cars, parts and motorbikes”
A: This is fine HOWEVER, your bid will be accepted only if you have an active account with JM-Imports Ltd and have paid your deposit as required.
Q: How can I pay a deposit to Jm-Imports Ltd
A: You can choose on of the following options:
- Direct international T.T to our bank account
- Payment by credit card via www.paypal.com to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For UK buyers – UK cheques are also fine.
Q: What are JM-Imports` s charges for handling the Yahoo Items?
A: Additional charges will apply to each item purchased:
- Handling of the bids: 15% of the Yahoo winning bid amount, but with a minimum Yen 1,000 per item.
- Bank charges: Bank charge on the payment to the seller: Yen 500 per item.
- Yahoo auction commission: 3% on all items.
- Delivery of the item from the seller to us: Depending on the item’s SIZE: Yen 700 (small box, say lights or injectors)
- to Yen 7,000 (say, complete exhaust system with muffler, alloy rim set etc). Some larger items have higher charges.
- Delivery to you. You have few options:
- Place inside one of your cars, if you are also an Jm-imports Online Auction customer and buy cars from us.
- EMS courier- This is fast, 3-5 days to the USA, Europe, Oceania etc, and somewhat more costly than economy air.
- SAL- Economy airmail.
- Surface/sea mail. Cheap but rather slow. Might take 1-2 months to the USA or Europe.
- Consolidation of large items (Engines, gearboxes, axles etc) into LCL or FCL ocean containers.
- Contact us with your specific requirements for further details and quotes.
Please contact us if you have any questions related to charges and shipping